Calculated at checkout depending on your order value
If you are new to the lasertag business or seeking a way to improve an existing one we offer an in depth one-on-one full-day workshop on setting up and running a successful lasertag venue. The workshop is run by Ron Francis with decades of experience in running outdoor activities including lasertag for many successful years. The workshop is run at Blackpool head office or at your location, in which case travel costs for one person travelling from Blackpool will be billed separately
- Advice on choosing whether to go indoor or outdoor or start mobile. The costings of each along with the profit margin, pros and cons for all.
- Once decided on the above advice on choosing the right site and ways to acquire such a site.
- Advice on attracting a stady flow of customers.
- Demonstration and advice on the equipment, which equipment works best for which sector.
- Creating a custom set of equipment that is right for your task, singling out the equipment you will not need, saving your budget for other needs of your venue.
- Field layout principles for indoor, outdoor and mobile applications, constructing solid and attractive field on a budget from readily available materials.
- Advice on how to run a venue, armoury, charging cycles, maintenance, contingency.
- Different types of customers demand different types of games. Model scenarious for children, adults, stag and hen parties, schools.